Dental Veneers – Smile Out Loud
One of the most popular options in restorative cosmetic dentistry today are veneers. Veneers are made of thin, durable porcelain material and can provide natural looking, long lasting results when prepared by an experienced team like ours at 34th Street Dental Care. Veneers recreate your smile by concealing damage or defects on the fronts and sides of your teeth. Veneers can correct the appearance of stains, chips, breaks and cracks, oddly shaped or permanently discolored teeth and unsightly fillings.
- Teeth that are discolored, due to:
- Dark natural tooth color
- Trauma or other event: tooth injured, root canal treatment, stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride present in a child’s diet, etc.
- Teeth that are worn down from grinding (bruxism).
- Teeth that are chipped or broken.
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped.
- Teeth with gaps between them.