Invisalign takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You simply pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete and you achieve the confident smile that you’ve always wanted. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
Invisalign is a system of straightening teeth without the use of conventional braces. A series of clear plastic aligners are utilized to create tooth movement. Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of. Some advantages of Invisalign braces over regular braces:
- You can remove your aligners to eat, brush, and floss
- You can change aligners every two weeks (for freshness)
- Your teeth will adjust little by little
- You have regular progress checks with your dentist/orthodontist
- You often get great results in just 12 months
The convenience and ease of use of the invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
- Most people won’t notice you are in treatment
- Won’t disrupt you’re lifestyle
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth